Ross Van De Velde
Ross is an Associate in the Corporate Team specialising in a range of corporate transactions.
Ross advises on corporate restructuring matters, fund-raising and investment rounds, mergers and acquisitions, restructures and asset purchases.
He is a member of the firm's technology practice and has advised both companies and investors regarding venture capital private equity transactions.
Ross joined the firm in September 2014 having trained with a regional firm in Kent.
- Ontology-Partners Limited: Advising on the sale of Ontology-Partners Limited to EXFO Inc. for approximately USD7.7 million, net of cash.
- PleaseTech Limited: Assisting on the sale of PleaseTech Limited to Ideagen plc.
- Currency Cloud: Assisting on a Series D investment, raising approximately £20 million, by a syndicate of institutional investors into a payment platform company, Currency Cloud.
- Fluidly Limited: Advising on an investment round, raising approximately £2 million, led by Octopus Ventures.
- Emoov Limited: Advising on an investment round, raising approximately £9m, including investment from Atami Capital.