Patricia is a Solicitor in the Real Estate Team.
Patricia advises clients on all stages of commercial property transactions. This includes carrying out due diligence such as commissioning and reporting on searches and title. Patricia also reviews, drafts and negotiates all legal documents including agreements for lease, leases, licence for alterations and underleases and on a daily basis deals with the property law aspect of franchising.
Prior to joining the Real Estate Team, Patricia worked as a Paralegal in the Corporate and Commercial Team on a range of commercial contract matters. This included reviewing and reporting on contracts for due diligence exercises, drafting and negotiating contracts and providing support to major procurement projects.
- Subway Realty Limited: Advising Subway on all stages of leasehold acquisitions throughout the UK, including new developments.
- Subway: Advising Subway franchisees in respect of the purchase or sale of existing Subway outlets.
- Curtis Banks: Advising one of the UK's top 2 providers of Self Invested Personal Pension Schemes (SIPPS) and Small Self Administered Schemes (SSAS) on all aspects of property acquisition management and disposal for their member schemes.
- Thames Water: Supporting major projects for Thames Water, including the drafting and negotiation of framework agreements and advising on the procurement process under the Utilities Contract Regulations 2006. Also, advising Thames Water in the procurement of services by identifying areas of risk and providing contract risk assessments and drafting smaller scale contracts for Thames Water.
- Post Office: Advising on contractual issues arising out of the separation of a number of software licences and associated system support following the sale of Royal Mail and the separation of its group companies.