Megan is a Solicitor in the Family Team.
Megan provides specialist advice in respect of all areas of family law including advising on divorce and financial matters, advising cohabiting couples on a relationship breakdown, children matters, relationship agreements for couples looking to cohabit, marry or enter into a civil partnership and advising in relation to injunctive relief.
Taking a commercial and pragmatic approach, Megan prides herself on supporting clients through what is often a stressful and difficult time, with the aim of guiding them to a favourable outcome by exploring all available options.
Prior to joining Ashfords, Megan completed her training contract and worked as a Solicitor at Top 100 law firm Thrings LLP.
Megan is a member of Resolution.
- Private client: Following the conclusion of financial remedy proceedings whereby the wife failed to engage, continuing to act for the husband in respect of enforcement proceedings and advising in respect of a suggested Barder event application.
- Private client: Representing two brothers to provide representations in respect of their brother’s complex divorce with the family’s large agricultural farm and holdings at the centre of the dispute.
- Private client: Acting for a partner wishing to enter into a pre-nuptial agreement covering significant UK assets following the lucrative sale of a business and dealing with land and assets abroad.
- Private client: Acting for the father in respect of contested child relocation proceedings whereby mother attempted to move the child without the knowledge or consent of the father.
- Private client: Acting for mother in respect of difficult child residence proceedings and successfully securing contact after serious allegations of severe parental alienation.
Megan has always been professional and efficient, and I felt completely confident in her knowledge and advice. She is also very warm and empathetic which is so important when you are going through this process.