Hannah is a Solicitor in the Commercial Team and Technology Sector.
Hannah advises on commercial contracts and data protection matters, with a particular focus on the Technology Sector.
Hannah has experience drafting and negotiating a broad range of contracts including supply of goods and services agreements, software licences, consumer facing terms and franchise agreements.
Prior to joining the Commercial Team, Hannah gained experience in both the Corporate and Employment departments, which complements her work within the Commercial Team.
- Property services company group: Project managing large scale data protection review and providing data protection legislation compliance advice.
- Various clients: Drafting GDPR compliant data processing agreements and privacy notices in both a commercial and employment context.
- Post Office Limited: Reviewing and reporting on the risks of complex master services agreements for IT solutions.
- Various franchisees and franchisors: Drafting and negotiating franchise agreements, including the grant of the first independent UK sub-licence from an established US services brand.
- Various clients: Advising on compliance with consumer protection legislation.
- Form3: Negotiating and drafting commercial agreements within the Fintech sector.
- Fresh produce distributor: Drafting supplier and customer facing terms and conditions.