Elisabeth is a Legal Director in the Real Estate Team specialising in planning, compulsory purchase, highways and environmental work.
Elisabeth advises developers, national house builders, county and district councils, statutory undertakers, housing associations, landowners and lenders on a variety of matters including Section 106 Agreements, highway agreements, certificates of lawful use, compulsory purchase orders, stopping-up orders, planning applications, planning appeals and enforcement matters.
Elisabeth regularly speaks at conferences and seminars on various aspects of planning, highways and compulsory purchase law, including to the local branch of the Royal Town Planning Institute, to local RICS members and Planning Aid groups.
- National housebuilders: Acting for national housebuilders in relation to development sites throughout the country including negotiation of Section 106 Agreements and planning appeals.
- Sovereign Housing Association and Knightstone Housing Association: Acting for the clients in developing sites, and acquisition of affordable housing units throughout the South West.
- Derby City Council: Acting for the council to secure an interim and permanent High Court injunction to prevent the demolition of a listed building.
- Environment Agency: Advising in respect of a proposed fluvial and tidal flooding alleviation scheme and related compulsory purchase order in Kent.
- Thames Water Utilities Limited: Acting for Thames in a variety of matters including asset protection agreements for infrastructure on the Olympic Park, sewer diversion agreements for Canary Wharf and other major schemes and provision of planning advice for development schemes.