Ed is a Partner in the Corporate Team specialising in Banking and Finance.
Ed specialises in advising clients including financial institutions, corporates and funds in relation to a broad range of finance transactions. He specialises in corporate banking, acquisition and leveraged finance, real estate finance, energy and infrastructure finance and asset backed finance.
Ed has recently joined Ashfords from Burges Salmon, where he worked for six years. Prior to working at Burges Salmon Ed worked at Linklaters in London for five years.
Chambers highlights Ed’s “excellent communication and great understanding of clients” and he is also recommended in Legal 500.
- National Express Group plc: Advising in respect of revolving credit facilities totalling over £400 million and a £500 million bridge to bond facility.
- C&J Clark Limited (Clarks shoes): Advising in respect of revolving credit facilities and a US private placement facility.
- A dairy co-operative: Advising on a £58 million revolving credit facility provided by HSBC Bank.
- Lloyds Banking Group: Advising on a £9 million real estate finance facility secured on a portfolio of commercial properties.
- HSBC: Advising in relation to a sponsor backed multinational acquisition financing of a software company.