David advises on site assembly, together with promotion, option and joint venture agreements. His clients include landowners, promoters and developers.
He also advises developers on site set up and the appropriate management structure for development schemes.
His clients include both South West developers and promoters, together with London based residential developers with schemes across the UK.
- Consortium of landowners: Advising the consortium on the promotion agreement relating to a major mixed used scheme in Cornwall.
- Progress Land Limited: Acting for the client in the acquisition by way of conditional contract of a 150 home scheme in Cornwall and subsequent sub-sale of part to a national plc housebuilder.
- Queensbridge Homes Limited: Acting for the client in the acquisition of a complex residential development site in Ramsgate.
- Landowner: Acting for a landowner family on the restructuring and re-granting of an option agreement relating to a large proposed development site in Cornwall, the site to be developed on a phased basis.
- Government agency: Acting for a government agency in the disposal of residential development sites in London. The work included strategic advice together with advice concerning compliance with the Crichel Down rules.