Ceris is a Solicitor in the Dispute Resolution team in London.
Ceris acts for both claimants and defendants on a wide range of commercial disputes including contractual disputes and injunctions.
Ceris trained with Ashfords after completing her LPC with a MSc in Law and Business at the University of Law in 2019 (achieving a Distinction). During her training, Ceris was seconded to a national retailer.
- High net worth individual: Advising in relation to claims brought for commercial fraud, breach of fiduciary duties and contempt of court.
- Overseas government: Pursuing a claim relating to the improper use of a country code top-level domain.
- Law firm: Representing a major creditor in an insolvency related matter. The claim was brought against individuals under section 423 of the Insolvency Act 1986 for substantial unpaid legal fees.
- London estate agents: Advising in relation to an unpaid estate agency commission on the sale of a property.
- Individuals: Acting for two individuals who had an urgent interim injunction brought against them by a PLC. The claim was for breach of non-compete and confidentiality clauses in their employment contracts.