Amy is a Paralegal in the Property Litigation Team. She assists with a broad range of work, including work for Registered Providers and banks.
Amy has experience of assisting with all main aspects of landlord and tenant disputes including possession action on the grounds of rent arrears, anti-social behaviour and other breaches of tenancy conditions. She often assists with defending disrepair counterclaims.
- The Guinness Partnership Limited: Assisting with defending a disrepair claim bought by the tenant against their landlord before both the County Court and Magistrates' Court based on mould and damp.
- London and Quadrant Housing Trust: Assisting with successfully obtaining a possession order against a tenant on redevelopment grounds.
- London Borough of Wandsworth: Assisting with successfully obtaining an injunction against a tenant so Japanese knot weed can be treated.
- London Borough of Wandsworth: Assisting with successfully obtaining an injunction against a tenant who was keeping a dog without permission.
- London Borough of Wandsworth: Assisting with possession proceedings based on under-occupation of a property following succession and defending a disrepair counterclaim based on water ingress and dampness submitted by the tenant as a result of the possession action.