Trainee Legal Executive
Amelia is a Trainee Legal Executive (CILEX) in the Trusts and Estates Team.
Amelia assists the team with the on-going administration of trusts, attorneyships and deputyships and deals with the preparation of Declarations of Trusts.
Prior to joining the Trusts and Estates department, Amelia spent four years working in the Residential Property department as a Conveyancing Assistant dealing with sale, purchase and re-mortgage transactions.
Amelia completed her law degree with the Open University and is an Associate member of CILEx. She is currently completing her final studies in order to qualify as a Chartered Legal Executive.
- Various private clients: Assisting with the drafting of Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney.
- Various private clients: Assisting with the ongoing administration of Deputyships and Attorneyships.
- Various private clients: Dealing with the compliance of Trusts in relation to LEI and HMRC requirements.
- Various private clients: Assisting with the preparation of documents relating to Administration of Estates.
- Various private clients: Dealing with the preparation and execution of Declaration of Trusts in connection with joint ownership property purchases.