Katie is a Senior Associate in the Residential and Rural Property team. Katie has over 10 years’ experience in conveyancing and qualified as a Chartered Legal Executive in 2017. She is also a Licensed Conveyancer.
Katie has a wide range of experience acting for charities, housing associations, developers, local authorities, banks (including Islamic Finance Institutions), receiverships, buy-to-let company landlords and individual clients.
- Site set ups for open market and shared ownership developments (Seller and Buyer side)
- Receivership sales including for Islamic finance matters
- Auction sales and purchases for residential and mixed use properties
- Sales and purchases of land subject to planning permission with overage provisions
- Sales of serviced plots of land with outline planning permission subject to affordable housing provisions
- Sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold residential properties for developer, registered provider, buy to let landlord company and individual clients
- Sales of holiday lodges
- Deeds of variations to remove modern ground rent provisions
- Sale of freehold subject to S5 Notices
- Statutory and voluntary lease extensions
- Voluntary first registrations including matters where deeds were missing
- Deeds of easement and release of covenants
- Transfers of equity
- Right to Acquire sales