Hannah is a Solicitor in the Real Estate Team.
Hannah advises on a wide variety of commercial real estate matters, specialising on development and regeneration projects.
Prior to joining the Real Estate Team, Hannah completed her training contract with the firm undertaking six-month seats in the Commercial Property Department, Agriculture Department and Property Litigation Department. During this time Hannah assisted in advising private individuals, partnerships, businesses, statutory undertakers and local authorities on various contentious and non-contentious commercial, residential and agricultural property matters including: freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, development agreements, leasehold property, Farm Business Tenancies and grazing licences, possession orders, injunctions, breaches of leases and other property agreements, grants and surrenders of easements and leasehold extensions and variations.
Prior to starting her training contract with Ashfords, Hannah completed her MSc in Law and Business Management at the University of Law and worked as a conveyancer advising on new build property purchases and residential sales.
- Local authority: Assisting the Lead Partner with completion of a development agreement for a £250 million town centre redevelopment.
- Housing association: Acting for a housing association in a multi phased acquisition of a development site for circa 100 units of affordable housing from a developer including reviewing and reporting on title and negotiating the transfer which included step in rights to carry out infrastructure works in the event the developer failed to undertake these works.
- Homes and Communities Agency: Advising on the acquisition of and disposal of large-scale development sites including the negotiation of easements, leases and licences with various utility providers.
- Health Trust: Acting for a Health Trust in connection with the acquisition of, disposal of and leasing of various property assets for the Trust including a hospital site.
- Exeter Finance Limited: Acting for the client on the property aspects of its provision of loans to a number of borrowers, primarily for property acquisition and development facilities.