Hannah is a Solicitor in the Real Estate Team.
Hannah advises on a wide variety of commercial real estate matters, specialising on development and regeneration projects.
Prior to joining the Real Estate Team, Hannah completed her training contract with the firm undertaking six month seats in the Commercial Property Department, Agriculture Department and Property Litigation Department. During this time Hannah assisted in advising private individuals, partnerships, businesses, statutory undertakers and local authorities on various contentious and non-contentious commercial, residential and agricultural property matters including: freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, development agreements, leasehold property, Farm Business Tenancies and grazing licences, possession orders, injunctions, breaches of leases and other property agreements, grants and surrenders of easements and leasehold extensions and variations.
Prior to starting her training contract with Ashfords, Hannah completed her MSc in Law and Business Management at the University of Law and worked as a conveyancer advising on new build property purchases and residential sales.
- Local authority: Assisting the Lead Partner with completion of a development agreement for a £250 million town centre redevelopment.
- National property developer: Assisting the Lead Partner with researching and advising on the acquisition of strategically important drainage rights for a national property developer on their proposed development site.
- Health Trust: Assisting the Lead Partner in acting for a Health Trust in connection with the lease of a site for conversion to a call centre for the Trust.
- Landowners: Assisting the Lead Partner with drafting an option agreement for land owners looking to sell to a regional mining company.
- Local authority: Assisting the Lead Partner in advising a large town council on the development potential of a complex site within their ownership.