Aaron is a solicitor in the corporate team.
Before joining Ashfords, Aaron trained and qualified at an independent UK law firm in Bristol. Prior to training, Aaron read law at the University of Bristol, and completed legal stints in Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Aviation - Assisted with a joint venture between a sustainable aviation fuel supplier to a British airline.
- Battery storage - Assisted on the share reclassification and preparation of the subscription and buyback documentation for a solar and battery storage developer on an £150m investment by a European private equity firm.
- Construction - Assisted on a cross border purchase by a fire protection products and industrial fire protection business in Europe on their acquisition of UK based company resulting in a combined group turnover of €300m.
- Corporate Governance - Prepared bespoke articles for a state back investment vehicle in relation to increasing shareholder control pursuant to changes to financial regulations in China.
- Private Equity - Advised a private equity house on the £15.5m investment in the largest independent network for industrial and engineering supplies in the UK.
- Technology - Advised an ultimate sourcing platform business on board level planning and reorganisations, share buybacks for an exiting founder, director removals and shareholder agreement advice.
- Renewable Energy - Assisted on the verification process for a community interest company preparing for Series A investment.