Ashfords LLP's Taunton office, located at Blackbrook Business Park, is offering to prepare standard Wills for free. In lieu of the firm's normal charges, they are asking for a donation to St. Margaret's Hospice. The suggested donation is £100 for a single straightforward Will and £150 for a pair.
The Hospice has been part of the Somerset community for over 35 years and they deliver care to patients and their families facing life-limiting illness. 1 in 3 people in Somerset require St. Margaret's support in their lifetime and last year they cared for over 3,200 people.
The Will Scheme for Charity will start on Monday 12 September and will expire on Friday 16 September 2016.
What is involved?
- Contact our office to book your appointment for the week commencing the 12 September 2016.
- Your Solicitor will advise you on what you need to take into consideration and meet you at the Taunton office to discuss your wishes.
- Your Solicitor will draft your Will for your approval before finalising it.
- Instead of paying your Solicitor's fee, you will be invited to make a donation to charity. The suggested donation for one Will is £100 and for a couple seeking double Wills, £150.
- If your Will is more complex, you and your Solicitor can agree a separate fee for the extra work outside of the Wills for St Margaret's Hospice.
To apply to be a part of St. Margaret's Make a Will Week, or if you have any related queries, please contact Dayna Bellis at email@example.com or on 01823 232325.