With people at the heart of everything we do, we work to ensure that our reward package provides something to each and every individual and their changing needs.
Our people can choose from a wide range of benefits including:
- In addition to our holiday allowance, we give everyone their birthday off and close the offices for an additional day at Christmas. Holiday entitlements increase with length of service, up to 33 days plus bank holidays.
Support for parents
- We understand that juggling work and family life can be challenging. We have generous family leave policies to support our working parents, including enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave for those who are eligible.
- To help you prepare for retirement, we operate a salary sacrifice pension scheme and make a monthly employer contribution.
- Our death in service benefit will pay four times your salary to your beneficiaries in the event of your death during your employment. Everyone is covered from their first day.
Health & Wellbeing
- Our health cash plan allows you to claim back many medical expenses including prescription charges, optical and dental expenses. Additional benefits include free flu jabs and eye tests. A free, digital GP service, allows our people to access healthcare services 24/7.
- We have a number of Mental Health First Aiders across the firm and run wellbeing campaigns throughout the year, covering topics on mental, physical and financial wellbeing. Everyone has free access to a leading wellbeing app and we have an on-site gym at our head office.
Employee support groups
- We have a number of employee-led support groups across the firm which connect like-minded individuals. Our newest additions are a Menopause Support Group and a Women’s Network