The Exeter Property Forum brings together property and construction industry professionals located in and around our thriving city, with the aim of encouraging networking, communication and business opportunities. It is run and sponsored by the following entities:
- Alder King
- Ashfords LLP
- Exeter City Council
- Kendall Kingscott
- Robinson White Partnership
The forum holds quarterly breakfast seminars at Ashford House in Exeter, which concentrate on topical property and construction related subjects with a local focus. The seminars commence at 7.30am and end at 9.00am to avoid disruption to the busy working day. We also hold an annual social event.
To assist with the administration of events, we require confirmation of attendance in advance via the RSVP form attached to the relevant event invitation. Please contact Laura Reeve if you would like to be added to the distribution list to receive event invitations.
Our 2022 event dates are:
- Wednesday 23 March – Presentation by Karime Hassan (Chief Executive and Growth Director at Exeter City Council)
- Wednesday 27 April – Presentation by Aecom on net zero considerations in property development
- Wednesday 15 June – Details TBC
- Wednesday 14 September – Details TBC
- Wednesday 9 November – Details TBC