Tilly is an Associate in the Construction & Infrastructure Team.
She has a range of experience acting for local authorities, registered providers, investors, developers, main contractors, subcontractors and consultants on non-contentious and pre-action matters in a variety of sectors, including residential, commercial, maintenance and refurbishment, regeneration, clean energy and energy from waste. Tilly is experienced in advising on the full breadth of a transaction, from procurement through to completion.
Tilly works closely with Ashfords’ Real Estate team to draft and negotiate the construction provisions of development agreements, sale agreements and agreements for lease. She also provides post-contract advice and training on how to operate and manage construction contracts from a legal perspective.
- Developers and registered providers: advising on and negotiating development agreements, sale agreements, agreements for lease and ancillary construction documentation (including security documents) on various multi-million pound residential and mixed-use developments.
- National contractor: advising on and negotiating various forms of construction contract, including amended forms of JCT, ACA, NHF and NEC3/4 contracts, as well as bespoke forms, including advising on related contracts up and down stream in the maintenance, refurbishment and regeneration sectors.
- Subcontractor: advising a specialist subcontractor in relation to the provision of complex and bespoke components for the nuclear power station at Hinkley Point C, including advice on contract management and its supply chain agreements.
- Investor: advising on and negotiating a tendered form of O&M contract with various O&M contractors for the operation and maintenance of the investor’s existing suite of solar PV sites.
- Secondment: a 3-month secondment as In-House Counsel with a national contractor advising and representing the client and companies within its group on a range of contentious and non-contentious matters in a range of sectors.