Stuart advises clients across a range of different industries and jurisdictions, including companies in the insurance and financial sector as well as defence, technology, pharmaceutical, food and energy sectors. His experience includes handling cross-border as well as domestic UK transactions.
Prior to joining Ashfords, Stuart was a Partner in the London office of a US law firm where he worked on a range of domestic and cross-border transactions for international clients.
- QualiTest Software Testing Ltd: Advising on the acquisition of Test Direct Limited.
- DP Poland plc: Advising on a £3.2 million placing on AIM.
- Flybe Group plc: Advising on a £22.5 million reduction of capital.
- Management: Advising on £3.3 million buy-out of Review Display Systems Limited.
- Certain Hastings shareholders: Advising in connection with a £99 million block-trade of shares in Hastings Group Holdings plc.
Simon Rous and Stuart Fleet are both experienced and very easy to deal with. Both have excellent technical and communication skills.
Legal 500 2020