Stephanie is an Associate in the Real Estate Team.
Stephanie advises commercial developers, retailers, the public sector and property investment companies on a wide range of real estate matters, specialising in lettings and landlord and tenant advice.
Prior to studying law, Stephanie worked as a senior sales negotiator for a national estate agency chain.
- Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council: Acting for the council in connection with leasehold and freehold disposals of its properties in the West Midlands.
- Thames Water: Acting for the client in the negotiation of leases, licences and easements and freehold disposals (including standard form operational reservations for equipment and retained operational land) for its various sites and premises in the South East.
- Majestic Wine: Acting for a national wine retailer in connection with its leasehold disposals and acquisitions.
- Police and Crime Commissioner for Devon and Cornwall: Acting for the client in connection with its freehold and leasehold disposals and acquisitions.
- Clyst Holdings Limited: Acting for the long established Devon based construction and property development company, in connection with its portfolio of investment properties in the South West.