Chartered Legal Executive
Stephanie is a Chartered Legal Executive in the Real Estate Team.
Stephanie advises commercial developers, retailers, the public sector and property investment companies on a wide range of real estate matters, specialising in lettings and landlord and tenant advice.
Prior to studying law, Stephanie worked as a senior sales negotiator for a national estate agency chain.
- Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council: Acting for the council in connection with leasehold and freehold disposals of its properties in the West Midlands.
- Thames Water: Acting for the client in the negotiation of leases, licences and easements and freehold disposals for its various sites and premises in the South East.
- Majestic Wine: Acting for a national wine retailer in connection with its leasehold disposals and acquisitions.
- Police and Crime Commissioner for Devon and Cornwall: Acting for the client in connection with its freehold and leasehold disposals and acquisitions.
- Clyst Holdings Limited: Acting for the long established Devon based construction and property development company, in connection with its portfolio of investment properties in the South West.