Rebecca is a Partner in the Corporate Team specialising in Banking and Finance.
Rebecca specialises in acting for banks, lenders and borrowers on a range of financing transactions, including syndicated and bilateral financings, acquisition finance, property and development finance, general financings, restructurings and refinancings, asset finance and invoice discounting.
Rebecca trained with Pinsent Masons and moved to Ashfords in 2008. She has also worked in-house, having completed a secondment with the Corporate and Commercial legal team of HSBC.
- European bank: Acting for a European bank on the English law aspects of its cross European financing for a property and investment group of companies.
- Santander UK plc: Advising the client on its refinancing of Exeter Estates Limited.
- The Royal Bank of Scotland plc: Advising RBS on its £4.5 million refinancing of the Phoenix Learning and Care group of companies.
- Private company: Act for a company in relation to the English law aspects of an issue of loan notes, and accompanying warrants, in respect of a Scottish water project.
- Santander UK plc: Advising the client on its refinancing of the clothing company Seasalt Limited and its associated companies.