Rebecca is a Paralegal in the Construction & Infrastructure Team.
Rebecca assists the team on both contentious and non-contentious matters.
Rebecca assists the team in advising on standard forms of construction contracts, including JCT and NEC, together with consultants' appointments, collateral warranties, letters of reliance, novation agreements, bonds and parent company guarantees.
Prior to attaining the Graduate Diploma in Law and her LPC alongside her Masters, Rebecca studied French Studies at the University of Birmingham.
- Local authority: Assisting the team in reviewing, reporting and advising on construction and security documents relating to the refurbishment of two sites.
- Developer: Assisting the team in drafting and reviewing construction contracts relating to the design and construction of a new build residential dwelling.
- Developer: Assisting the team in drafting bespoke schedule of amendments to JCT DB 2016 and associated documents comprising collateral warranties, letters of reliance, parent company guarantee and performance bond together with consultants’ appointments.
- Funders: Assisting the team in drafting, negotiating and advising upon security documentation, and providing legal opinions as to the validity and enforceability of security documentation.
- London Borough Councils: Assisting the team in advising two London Borough Councils in the joint procurement of a Public Realm and Major Highway Works Contractor to provide public realm highways and assisting with the drafting of the construction contract based on the Infrastructure Conditions of Contract (ICC) Term Version August 2011 with substantial amendments.