Liam is a Solicitor in the Corporate Team.
Liam's role involves drafting a wide range of legal documentation, including articles of association, asset and share purchase agreements, deeds, board and shareholder resolutions, board minutes and various Companies House, FCA and PRA forms. Other duties include reviewing contract and other documentation, research, and basic administrative responsibilities. He regularly works on equity crowdfunding matters, assisting with regulatory, company, constitutional and formation matters. Liam also provides support to the Intellectual Property and Commercial Property Teams as and when it is required.
Liam is also a member of the Ashfords CSR Committee and the Ashfords Charity of the Year Committee. His responsibilities include representing the Plymouth office on each committee, ensuring the Plymouth office is well informed about all CSR initiatives and organising all fundraising events.
- Sterling Insurance Group Limited (Project Silver): Assisting in the sale of and purchase of the entire issued share capital of Sterling Insurance Group Limited (£64 million transaction).
- Johnson and Johnson: Assisting in the sale of the Law Costs Draftsmen Business Johnson and Johnson.
- B.M. Pearson Limited: Assisting in the sale of a dental practice, B. M. Pearson Limited.
- R2W Films Limited: Advising and assisting with the increase of share capital in the company. This involved drafting a pre-emption notice, board resolution and making the necessary share calculations for the transaction (on-going).
- Post Office: Assisting with the review of a commercial IP agreement and drafted a summary report on the agreement.