Katherine is an Associate in the Property Litigation Team. She advises clients on all aspects of property litigation with an emphasis on commercial landlord and tenant matters.
Katherine advises national retailers and restaurant and bar companies, developers, corporate clients and individuals on a wide range of contentious property matters.
She regularly advises in respect of high value disputes relating to conditional sale agreements, option agreements, restrictive covenants, easements and injunctions.
Katherine also has a wide range of experience in respect of contentious commercial landlord and tenant issues including lease renewals, forfeiture claims, exercising break clauses and dilapidations and she also has experience in providing strategic advice for government departments, major university clients and banking clients.
Katherine is a member of the Property Litigation Association.
- Nationwide retailer: Acting in relation to a claim brought by a retailer against its landlord of commercial premises and securing judgment relating to the landlord's liability for misrepresentation.
- Private client: Securing injunctive relief for a client in relation to a vital access way leading to high value properties.
- Nationwide retailer: Acting for a retailer in relation to lease renewal proceedings.
- Nationwide restaurant and bar company: Acting for the client in respect of lease renewal proceedings.
- Landowner: Acting on behalf of a private client landowner in relation to establishing a prescriptive right of way leading to high value farm land.