Isabelle has extensive experience advising registered providers and private developers on the acquisition and disposal of land for development. She advises on Section 106 schemes, mixed tenure developments and extra care schemes.
Isabelle regularly deals with the negotiation of complex development agreements, conditional contracts and option agreements, in the context of affordable and private housing development schemes across the country. She assists the team with large scale regeneration schemes and also deals with commercial lease work acting on behalf of landlords and tenants.
She is recognised as a ‘Next Generation Leading Lawyer’ in the Legal 500 2018.
- Registered Provider: Leading on the acquisition of over 500 affordable dwellings for a major registered provider, across 10 schemes for a combined consideration of over £63m. Negotiating complex phased golden brick development agreements with a major national house builder.
- Registered Provider: Advising a registered provider on the acquisition of a block of shared ownership and affordable rented flats. Negotiating a conditional development agreement containing complex ‘CIL’ provisions and an estate transfer that included step in rights to carry out infrastructure works in the events the developer defaulted. Advising on complex title issues regarding access to the site.
- Registered Provider: Advising on the acquisition of a £20m bespoke extra care scheme with a major national house builder, outside their usual framework development agreement.
- House builder: Acting for a national house builder on the disposal of affordable housing at across various development schemes throughout the South West, pursuant to complex golden brick development agreements. Negotiating option agreements for the disposal of future phases.
- House builder: Acting for a national house builder on the acquisition of a 150 unit development site in the South West. Negotiating land agreements, together with option agreements for future phases and complex overage agreements. Exercising option agreements and completing transfers.