Bryoney is a Paralegal in the Real Estate Team.
Bryoney assists with a variety of matters and tasks. Her work is mainly focused around transactions involving current or future development sites.
- Public authority: Assisting with a conditional contract for the sale of a future development site which included agreements to surrender leases and the grant of new headleases and underleases.
- Development company: Dealing with the sales of small strips of land on completed development sites under the supervision of fee earners.
- Development company: Assisting with the reporting on numerous sites owned by our client with the view for potential development.
- Private landowner: Negotiating a deed of easement for an electricity cable going through the landowner's land.
- Development company: Negotiating substation and gas governor sites transfers and easements.