The first step is to complete our online Training Contract application form for either the summer scheme or assessment centre only. The application form provides us with basic information about your qualifications and work experience. You will also be asked some questions to elaborate on your skills and experience. All of this information will help us decide if you could be a Ashfords trainee.
Throughout this process, we are looking for you to demonstrate a number of key skills, including excellent commercial awareness, an adaptable and flexible attitude, good communication skills, creative thinking and the ability to plan and organise.
The best way to see if we're right for you is to attend our summer scheme, which is designed to give you an honest insight into working at Ashfords. You'll spend a week at our Exeter or Bristol office working in two departments, where you will be provided with some challenging yet rewarding Trainee work. You'll also spend time with our current trainees getting first-hand knowledge of what it's like to be a part of the Trainee programme. The assessment centre will take place on the final day of the summer scheme.
Applications for 2022 Training Contracts will open on 1 November.
Dates for your diary
Exeter summer schemes:
• Week commencing Monday 22 June 2020 (Assessment centre: Friday 26 June)
• Week commencing Monday 29 June 2020 (Assessment centre: Friday 3 July)
Bristol summer scheme:
• Week commencing Monday 6 July 2020 (Assessment centre: Friday 10 July)
Assessment centre only dates:
• Exeter: Tuesday 14 July 2020
• Bristol: Tuesday 21 July 2020
Law Fairs 2019:
• Bristol University: Thursday 3 October 2019
• Cardiff University: Tuesday 29 October 2019
• University of Law (Bristol): Wednesday 13 November 2019
• Exeter University: Wednesday 20 November 2019
Live Chats: The Ashfords Training Contract – Your Questions Answered
• Tuesday 8 October at 12.30pm – 1.30pm
• Wednesday 30 October at 6pm – 7pm
• Thursday 14 November at 12.30pm – 1.30pm
• Thursday 21 November at 6pm – 7pm
Register here to participate in a live chat with our current trainees.
If you have any queries please contact our Trainee Recruitment team on 01392 333634 or, via email at email@example.com.