Thanh is a Paralegal in the Commercial Team.
Thanh assists with drafting and reviewing commercial contracts, such as sales of goods and services, software development and licensing, SaaS, outsourcing, data protection etc.
Before joining Ashfords, Thanh worked for 5 years in the legal department of Citibank, N.A. branches in Vietnam then working with Sharpe & Abel, a boutique law firm in Australia, as a paralegal for 2 years. Thanh has experience in handling contentious and non-contentious matters under both civil and common law systems.
Thanh obtained Distinction in both her LLM and GDL degrees.
- Global manufacturer: Drafting a bespoke Time Charter Agreement template for one of the global leading manufacturers and suppliers of marine lubricants.
- IT Solutions: drafting and risk review for a complex modular master services agreement for IT solutions and ongoing technical support.
- Citibank: Assisting with daily banking compliance as well as the regulatory work for the launch of Citibank's corporate banking products and consumer arm in Vietnam.
- Various clients: Drafting and reviewing of corporate documents, including shareholders' agreement and IPO strategy.
- Australian national association: Assisting with the project management of a legal status conversion
- Multi-million dollar construction project: Assisting in payment dispute settlement for a multi-million dollar construction project in Australia and a court litigation against one of the largest state-owned companies in Vietnam.