Our Energy Innovation Team provide businesses at the forefront of energy innovation the specialist and practical advice needed to deliver projects efficiently and successfully.
The ever-growing demand for energy combined with challenges we face from climate change, is creating new opportunities for alternative energies and new technologies, and is a key sector for those looking to innovate.
Whether they are inventing new ways of harnessing energy or finding cleaner ways of using existing energy sources, we help our clients push the boundaries in delivering advanced energy solutions and support clients in the sector to develop software solutions, energy storage, funding models, technology development and protection.
- Acting for the Isles of Scilly on its Smart Islands Project: this project involves the procurement of a joint venture partner for the delivery of smart grid ICT platform and energy infrastructure, including a focus on sustainable social innovation and energy security for the Isles of Scilly's vision of a fully sustainable island community.
- Advising Sensus on its agreement with Arqiva for the roll out of smart meters to over 10,000,000 users in the North of the UK.
- Advising a leading manufacturer of gas turbine generator sets in connection with a research and development programme with a third party.
- Advising a major UK utility on a sewage treatment demonstrator plant.
- Advising Ombu Group on its investment in Bluewater Bio, a global waste water treatment company.
Partner and Head of Projects
+44 (0)1392 333857
Decentralised Energy And Smarter Grids Newsletter
Decentralised Energy And Smarter Grids Newsletter_February
Decentralised Energy And Smarter Grids Newsletter_June_pages
Decentralised Energy And Smarter Grids Newsletter_June
Decentralised Energy And Smarter Grids Newsletter_November
Decentralised Energy And Smarter Grids Newsletter V3_November
Decentralised Energy_newsletter September
Decentralised Energy And Smarter Grids