Anti-Social Behaviour & Estate Management
Our Anti-Social Behaviour and Estate Management Team has a wealth of experience in this area.
For many years we have worked closely with Local Authorities in bringing Anti-Social Behaviour Orders, and now Criminal Behaviour Orders (including the first in London), both on a standalone basis and post-conviction.
We have also successfully designed and implemented prosecution policies. For example our work with London Borough of Croydon Council brings together a large scale anti-social behaviour action plan which has required the training of investigators, implementing Dog Control Orders and thereafter bringing successful prosecutions for a wide range of ant-social offences such as littering.
A non-exhaustive list of the work we cover is included below.
- Criminal Behaviour Orders.
- Numerous other anti-social behaviour orders imposed.
- Prosecution of Environmental Protection Act offences, including street littering and public health.
- Prosecution of offences under the Dog Control (Prescribed Offences and Penalties etc) Regulations 2006.
- Closure Orders.
- Noise abatement notices.
- Community Protection Orders.
- Dispersal Orders.
- Possession Orders.
- Housing Health and Safety rating.
- Squatter actions.
- Houses in Multiple Occupation licensing issues, including prosecutions.
Prosecution of Housing Benefit and Council Tax Benefit offences under the Social Security Administration Act 1992 and the also under the Council Tax Reduction Schemes (Detection of Fraud and Enforcement) (England) Regulations 2013.