Our Residential Property Team is the largest in the South West, with over 60 dedicated people based in our Exeter, London, Tiverton, and Taunton offices.
Our team, headed by Judith Park advise both private clients and lending institutions on all matters relating to buying and selling all types of residential property. From the first time buyer purchasing a shared ownership flat to a substantial rural estate or London property.
Moving home can be a stressful experience so choosing the right conveyancer is crucial. Whether you are buying or selling, our Residential Property Team can help make sure that the process is fast, efficient and hassle-free.
We have been named national conveyancing firm of the year by Sunday Times twice and best regional conveyancing firm of the year. We helped over 5,000 people to move home last year.
To receive a quote for your Residential Property Conveyancing, please complete our enquiry form here or contact us on 01392 337000.
Remortgaging is where you pay off your existing mortgage and take out a new mortgage with a different lender. Whilst we cannot give you any financial advice on the mortgage itself we can deal with the legal work for you once the decision has been made. We can act for you and your lender to ensure that the old mortgage is paid off and the new mortgage is registered at the Land Registry.
Transfer of Equity
We are often asked to "change the name on the deeds". This is known as a transfer of equity and occurs when one party remains on the title both before and after the transfer. There are many reasons why you may wish to add or remove a name from the deeds, such as upon marriage to add a new spouse to a property owned by you or upon divorce/separation to remove one of the existing owners.
2 days ago
2 days ago
2 days ago
- The new Electronic Communications Code - What does this mean for landowners?
- Practical proportionality
- New divorce forms
- Stating the obvious - Sparks v Biden (2017) EWHC 1994 (Ch)
- Get the timing right: when relying on demolition for Ground F have you considered the Community Infrastructure Levy?
- Pilot scheme launched for de-linking financial remedy applications from divorce proceedings
- Unreasonable behaviour within divorce proceedings
- Ashfords LLP boosts Property Litigation offering with new key hire
- Divorce and Separation after Christmas
- Cardiff City Council v Lee - yet more delay for landlords?