We have the expertise to guide you through the best way to seek answers and, if appropriate, compensation, as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
Never Events - Clinical Negligence
In Vietnam, just before the New Year, a man attended hospital following a road traffic accident. He was complaining about stomach pains and was taken for an X-Ray, which surprisingly revealed a pair of surgical scissors within his abdomen. This type of event is referred to as "Never Events".
Duty of Candour
Fourteen years ago, an inquiry was launched in to Hyponatraemia-related deaths in Northern Ireland hospitals. On Tuesday 31 January 2018, the chairman of the investigation, Mr Justice O'Hara delivered their findings and 96 recommendations including the establishment of a duty of candour.
- Surgical errors
- Late diagnosis
- Failure to refer
- Negligent treatment
- Erroneous prescriptions/dispensing errors
- Negligent advice
Relevant ExperienceAll relevant experience
7 hours ago
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
- Never Events - Clinical Negligence
- Button Battery Ingestion
- Further Warnings about Antibiotic Resistance
- Emergency Bowel Key-Hole Surgery
- NHS Training Overhaul Amidst Highest Budget Deficit
- Maternal Deaths
- Claiming compensation for medical accidents