Tom is an Associate in the Corporate Team. Tom specialises in a broad range of corporate transactions.
He advises on a broad range of national and international corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, equity and debt fundraisings and advising on general corporate issues.
Tom has a particular focus on working with investors, management teams and companies on venture capital investments, private equity buyouts and cross border exits, predominantly in the technology sector. Tom is a member of the firm's Technology Sector.
- Research Instruments: Advising on the $50 million sale of Research Instruments, a world leader in the field of in-vitro fertilisation (IVF) to CooperSurgical, the health care division of The Cooper Companies, Inc, a NYSE listed global medical company.
- BGV Ventures, Notion Capital and Episode 1: Advising on a syndicated circa £7 million Series B funding round in Triptease, a travel SaaS company improving the online travel booking process.
- Perwyn Private Equity: Advising on the private equity acquisition of the Sumo Digital computer games development group by Perwyn Private Equity.
- Dillistone Group plc: Advising the client on the acquisition of I S V Software Limited, a market leading supplier of online training and testing services to the recruitment industry and a private placing.
- PleaseTech Ltd: Advising on the sale of PleaseTech Ltd, a UK-based software solutions company specialising in collaborative authoring and document review, to Ideagen Plc, an AIM listed information management software provider.