Sarah is a Trainee Legal Executive in the Real Estate Team. She deals with infrastructure agreements for utilities and developer clients, including associated deeds.
Sarah also assists the team with regards to large scale Section 106 Agreements and compulsory purchase orders, with regard to the requisitioning of title details, completion of the schedules and service of the statutory documents.
Prior to joining Ashfords Sarah worked for the Community Council of Devon. She joined Ashfords in 2012 as a Legal Support Assistant, progressing to a Paralegal in 2013 and further to a Trainee Legal Executive in 2017.
Sarah is currently an Associate Member of CILEx, having completed the Diploma in Law and Practice. Sarah continues to study with the CILEx Law School with the view to becoming a fully qualified Chartered Legal Executive and ultimately a Solicitor.
- National residential developers: Dealing with Section 38 Highway Adoption Agreements for national residential developers.
- Thames Water Utilities Limited and National Residential Developers: Dealing with Section 104 Sewer Adoption Agreements for Thames Water Utilities Limited and national residential developers.
- Developer: Dealing with a Section 106 unilateral undertaking for a residential developer.
- Various clients: Assisting senior planning lawyers with various Section 106 Agreements.
- Various developers: Dealing with Deeds of Variation to Section 106 Agreements and Section 38 Agreements.