Sadie is a Trainee Legal Executive in the Construction and Engineering Team.
Sadie deals primarily with contentious matters, ranging from debt recovery claims to assisting with complex large scale proceedings in the Technology and Construction Court.
Sadie provides day to day assistance on various contentious matters and has experience in both large and small value court claims and adjudications, including attendance at a 3 day adjudication hearing. Sadie is currently undertaking the CILEx fast track diploma to qualify as a Chartered Legal Executive. Prior to joining the Construction and Engineering Team in June 2015, Sadie spent over 2 years in the Property Litigation Team at Ashfords.
- Devon County Council: Assisting with a multi-million pound defects claim, including reviewing a number of documents as part of a large scale disclosure exercise involving thousands of electronic documents.
- National waste disposal company: Providing day to day support in relation to a dispute over a large PFI project.
- Developer: Assisting with a claim for damages for professional negligence and/or breach of contract in relation to the architectural design for a large hospitality development.
- Development company: Assisting with a claim for breach of contract against a design and build contractor in relation to defective works.
- Loan provider: Assisting with a claim for recovery of over £150,000 provided by way of a loan agreement, including an application for summary judgment.