Ross Van De Velde
Ross is a Solicitor in the Corporate Team specialising in a range of corporate transactions.
Ross advises on corporate restructuring matters, fund-raising and investment rounds, mergers and acquisitions and asset purchases.
He is a member of the firm's technology practice and has advised both companies and investors regarding venture capital private equity transactions.
Ross joined the firm in September 2014 having trained with a regional firm in Kent.
- Ontology-Partners Limited: Advising on the sale of Ontology-Partners Limited to EXFO Inc for approximately USD7.7 million, net of cash.
- PleaseTech Limited: Assisting on the sale of PleaseTech Limited to Ideagen plc.
- Currency Cloud: Assisting on a Series D investment, raising approximately £20 million, by a syndicate of institutional investors into a payment platform company, Currency Cloud.
- The Book of Everyone Limited: Advising The Book of Everyone Limited on a seed investment round lead by Oteo Investment Sarl.
- Premium Timber Products Limited: Assisting on the sale of Premium Timber Products Limited to Meyer Timber Group plc for approximately £7 million.