Rosemary is a Chartered Legal Executive in the Residential Property Team.
Rosemary is an experienced Conveyancer with over 20 years' experience in complex and high value title checking. She has knowledge of all aspects of residential property work including leasehold, shared ownership sales and purchase, staircasing, plot purchases, retirement properties and transfer of equity.
Rosemary qualified as a Fellow of the then Institute of Legal Executives in 2003.
- Private client: Assisting with the title check on a high value prestigious property within the Greater London area.
- Private client: Advising client and reporting on potential purchase of a property at auction sale.
- Various private clients: Preparing contract reports for shared ownership properties.
- Private client: Assisting with the title check on a leasehold flat and recommending methods of rectifying title defects prior to purchase.
- Private client: Checking the title for a plot purchase and preparing a contract report.