Morwenna is a Senior Associate in the Real Estate Team with experience in a wide range of real estate matters.
Morwenna frequently advises in relation to portfolio management for real estate investors, sales and purchases for individuals and corporates, real estate aspects of corporate acquisitions and disposals and secured lending. Morwenna has particular expertise in advising both institutional landlords and national retail and office tenants in the real estate investment market all over the UK predominantly in relation to office, retail and warehouse lettings.
Prior to joining Ashfords in 2013, Morwenna trained and was a Solicitor in the real estate department at Allen & Overy in London, where she qualified in 2010. Morwenna undertook a variety of real estate work including portfolio management for a number of real estate investors in the UK and abroad, sales and purchases of high-value investment properties and corporate transactions. Morwenna also advised a range of major banks and building societies in respect of complex financing transactions linked to real estate.
- The Courtenay Group of Companies: Advising in relation to their entire portfolio of predominantly retail properties across England and Wales worth in excess of £75 million including the acquisition and disposal of investment properties with values c.£3 -5 million.
- Leading tile and ceramics manufacturer and retailer: Advising the client in relation to their expansion of retail, warehousing and office requirements across the UK.
- Large philanthropic foundation: Advising the client in relation to the leasehold management of their extensive portfolio of warehouse properties.
- Mylan: Advising in relation to the relocation of their UK head office and warehouse expansion at a leading science park.
- Research Instruments Limited: Advising in relation to the real estate aspects of the sale of the company for over £50 million.
Augmented Real Estate?
Can you recall the last time you saw a person reading a book on the move? Today you are much...