Manasi is a Trainee Solicitor in the Commercial Team.
Manasi assists the team in advising on commercial contracts and data protection matters.
As part of her training, Manasi has gained experience in the Corporate department where she provided support on advising on corporate transactions including the review of subscription agreements and completion of investment rounds and the drafting of shareholders' agreement and share buy-back agreements. Manasi has also gained experience in the Commercial Property department where she provided support on a wide range of Real Estate matters including advising and dealing with leases, licences and transfer, drafting licences to assign and sublet and assisting with the sale of units in residential development.
Prior to becoming a Trainee Solicitor, Manasi spent two years working as a Paralegal in the Commercial Litigation Team at Ashfords. She assisted the team in advising on a range of commercial claims, including disputes in the High Court and Companies Court, along with corporate insolvency and bankruptcy. She has also assisted the Commercial/Technology Team during her time as a Paralegal in advising on software and commercial contracts. She has drafted and negotiated a large IT outsourcing contract, acting for Post Office Limited in its separation from the Royal Mail Group.
Manasi read law at City, University of London before completing the LPC at the University of Law in 2013. Prior to joining Ashfords, Manasi worked as a Legal Advisor at Which? Legal Services and has undertaken international internships, including Mercedes-Benz India. Manasi is also a certified Gateway Advisor at the Citizens Advice Bureau where she assisted in providing advice on landlord and tenant disputes and debt advice.
- Various clients: Assisting with the drafting of shareholders' agreements, share buy-back agreements and subscription agreements.
- Various clients: Assisting with the drafting of leases, licences and transfers.
- Various clients: Advising on a range of commercial claims, including disputes in the High Court and Companies Court, along with corporate insolvency and bankruptcy.
- Various clients: Advising on issues such as breach of contract, Directors' Disqualification Proceedings, Boundary Dispute, Bankruptcy, Disciplinary Proceedings and Shareholder Disputes.
- Various clients: Advising on software and commercial contracts including the negotiation of a large IT outsourcing contract, acting for Post Office Limited in its separation from the Royal Mail Group.