Lynne is a Chartered Legal Executive in the Real Estate Team dealing with general commercial property.
Lynne specialises in landlord and tenant matters, sales and purchases both leasehold and freehold of all types of commercial property from single properties to investment portfolios and developments for both corporate and private clients.
Lynne also acts for public sector clients in general commercial transactions involving public assets ranging from leisure facilities to nursery and pre-school sites. She has acted for several housing associations and local authorities in connection with acquisitions of existing properties for market rented tenancies in addition to undertaking disposals of housing stock through shared ownership sales, staircasing and right to buy transfers.
- Private company: Assisting in a company restructure project including transfer and registration of portfolio of property assets for seven corporate shareholders.
- Local authority: Acting for the client in relation to highway bridge upgrading works including purchase of land and taking easements from five separate landowners plus agreement for temporary relocation of telecoms mast and ancillary equipment.
- Developer: Acting for a developer in respect of a 16 unit development in Devon including site acquisition, financing, easements for services, forward sale of ground rent investment and disposal of individual units.
- Utility company: Acting for the company in grant of 27 leases at various sites throughout the south west to telecoms operators.
- Local authority: Acting for the client in taking a leasehold interest in three converted office buildings providing housing for homeless persons.