Louise is a Partner in the Corporate Team and heads the firm's Retail Sector.
Louise has vast experience in the retail sector having advised the likes of LK Bennett, HelloFresh and Penhaligons with their strategic legal issues. She has significant corporate experience in group structures, both local and cross border, and has advised on major strategic issues such as global joint ventures as well as fundraisings and M&A plans.
Louise trained at Norton Rose and spent 5 years as an Associate in the corporate finance department before moving to Berwin Leighton Paisner LLP. Louise was a corporate finance Partner at BLP for 10 years and headed its retail team.
- HelloFresh: Advising on various corporate matters.
- KandyToys: Advising the management team of KandyToys on the MBO of KandyToys.
- Pennon plc: Advising on its £100 million acquisition of Sembcorp Bournemouth Water.
- Swallowfield plc: Advising on it acquisition (and associated fund raise on AIM) on its acquisition of The Brand Architeks.
- Sensus Inc: Advising on their acquisition of Sentec Limited.
What Do Retailers Using Instagram Know?
With 600 million users and growing, Facebook-owned social media platform Instagram is an imagination-fuelled network with a simple and powerful...
Boosting Growth in Retail: A Look...
Ask any journalist on the retail beat and they will support the premise that retailers are up against fierce competition,...
Brexit’s Rising Inflation Ruffles Retail
Last year’s shock Brexit vote was preceded by a raft of dire predictions. Bank of England governor Mark Carney warned...
In-house Legal Bulletin - August 2017
Covering the following articles: The Business and Property Courts of England & Wales; The Snap Election - The Reaction of...
Amazon’s Hunger for Food and Deals
When news arrived that Amazon Pantry was launching with a few thousand non-perishable grocery offerings available for delivery and a...