Katie is a Trainee Solicitor in the Real Estate Team.
Katie assists the team with a variety of commercial property transactions including assisting the fee earners with post completion matters, first registrations and commercial leases.
Prior to joining the Commercial Property Team, Katie gained relevant experience in the Property Litigation Team and also gained four years' experience as a Paralegal in the Trusts and Estates Team.
Katie is also a member of the XYBC Committee. Click here to find out more about XYBC.
- Various clients: Assisting with the drafting of Commercial Leases and associated documents.
- Various clients: Assisting with the First Registration of both freehold and leasehold properties.
- Private client: Assisting with the negotiation of a Deed of Grant for connecting to a gas pipe under a housing estate.
- Housing association: Assisting with the purchase of a number of golden brick properties for a housing association.
- Private client: Assisting with advice to a client in relation to a future overage due to them pursuant to a Deed of Covenant.