James is a Trainee Solicitor in the Corporate Team.
James provides assistance to the Corporate Team on all areas of work, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity deals, venture capital deals and corporate restructuring.
Prior to joining the Corporate Team, James undertook a six month seat in our Employment department assisting the team in a range of contentious and non-contentious employment matters. Before joining Ashfords James spent two years as a Corporate Paralegal with another Bristol firm.
- Various clients:Assisting the team with advising public and private companies on investment rounds.
- Large companies: Working with larger companies on corporate restructuring.
- Various clients: Advising managers on management buy-outs.
- Various clients: Managing disclosure and due diligence processes.
- Various clients: Assisting with various mergers and acquisitions.