Holly is a Trainee Solicitor in the Intellectual Property Team.
Holly assists the team in identifying and protecting a range of intellectual property rights including copyright, design, database, patent and trade mark law and the law relating to passing off and confidential information. Holly also analyses and advises on commercial contracts, including business-to-business and business-to-consumer contracts.
Having previously worked in financing at a leading international firm in the City, Holly utilises her experience in providing advice to a number of different clients with a commercial as well as legal focus.
- Various clients: Assisting with new queries regarding the patent application process and drafting the relevant patent specification.
- Various clients: Advising on the implications of trademark infringement and the procedure by which infringement can be avoided.
- Various clients: Advising on the methods of protection available for personal copyright ownership.
- Private company: Advising a new business in building and protecting their intellectual property rights with regard to the construction of a trampoline park.
- Various clients: Assisting with a range of national and international IP searches for clients to ensure their property is sufficiently protected in all necessary jurisdictions.