Hannah is a Trainee Solicitor in the Property Litigation Team.
Hannah acts for local authorities, statutory undertakers and commercial clients on a range of contentious property matters.
Prior to joining the Property Litigation Team, Hannah undertook six month seats in the Commercial Property department and Agriculture department. During this time Hannah assisted in advising private individuals, partnerships, businesses and local authorities on various commercial and agricultural property matters including freehold and leasehold development and agricultural sales and purchases, development agreements, leasehold property, Farm Business Tenancies and grazing licences, grants and surrenders of easements and leasehold extensions and variations.
Prior to starting her training contract with Ashfords, Hannah completed her MSc in Law and Business Management at the University of Law and worked as a conveyancer advising on new build property purchases and residential sales.
- Banking client: Advising and assisting with the procedure for mortgage repossession claims.
- Statutory undertaker: Advising a sewerage undertaker with failures to comply with the statutory requirements.
- Water undertaker: Advising with the statutory requirements and exercise of powers to undertake work on private land under which the sewer is located.
- Local authority: Assisting the Lead Partner with completion of a development agreement for a £250 million town centre redevelopment.
- National property developer: Assisting the Lead Partner with researching and advising on the acquisition of strategically important drainage rights for a national property developer on their proposed development site.
Making the Most of Seat Rotation...
The most important thing to remember is that there really is no right or wrong choice! However, as simple as...
Meet the Trainee - Sara Williams
A post from the Trainee Blog - Sara Williams, answers questions on starting her career as a Trainee Solicitor at...
Meet the Trainee - Zarah Driver
A post from the Trainee Blog - Zarah Driver, answering questions on starting her career as a Trainee Solicitor at...
Agricultural Workers' Accommodation
When considering offering accommodation owned by yourself (or by a person with whom you have an arrangement) in your capacity...