Gurkirat is a Trainee Solicitor in the Real Estate Team.
She assists the team with all aspects of transactional property work, predominately dealing with licences, leases and transfers of both property and minerals.
Gurkirat has a range of commercial property experience through her previous work as a commercial property Paralegal.
Prior to her role as a Trainee Solicitor within the Real Estate Team she was a Trainee Solicitor within the Dispute Resolution Team where she assisted in advising on a range of civil disputes, including claims in the High Court and Companies Court and those settled by Alternative Dispute Resolution prior to the issue of proceedings.
- Private company: Completing the grant of a lease of part of a commercial estate.
- Private company: Dealing with licences for a high value block of flats in Chelsea & Kensington.
- Retail clients: Drafting and negotiating licences within the high-end retail sector.
- Developers: Assisting on the redevelopment of land owned by local authorities.
- Private company: Advising on the use of declarations of trust in the context of placing property into a corporate entity.