George is a Trade Marks Paralegal in the Intellectual Property Team.
George assists with all aspects of brand protection and in particular, the clearing, preparing, filing, prosecuting, registering, policing, maintaining and renewal of trade marks all across the world.
George regularly works with trade mark advisers abroad in order to service clients' overseas brand protection needs.
He also maintains regular contact with a number of key clients so as to provide them with updates on their respective trade mark portfolios.
- Penhaligon's Limited and L'Artisan Parfumeur: Assisting the global perfume houses Penhaligon's Limited and L'Artisan Parfumeur in managing their global trade mark portfolios.
- Pro: Direct Sport: Drafting a Deed of Assignment for one of the world's largest online sports stores, in order to overcome obstacles preventing them from registering their re-launched "do" running brand as a trade mark in Japan.
- Helping Fairsail Limited: Assisting a company providing software for human resourcing purposes, with registering their brand in South East Asia and the Americas.
- Centrax: Working with Centrax, a supplier of gas turbines, to help maintain their US trade mark registration, in light of the States' strict requirement to evidence that a registered trade mark is being continually used in trade.
- Greener for Life: Assisting a company specialising in sustainable production, with registering their brand in India, Africa and Russia.