Gayle is a Solicitor in the Corporate Team. She advises clients on a variety of corporate transactions.
Gayle is experienced in advising clients in relation to private equity mergers and acquisitions, re-organisations, business start-ups, company administration and corporate governance both in the UK and internationally.
Gayle qualified as a Solicitor in September 2014. Prior to joining Ashfords in 2015, Gayle attended the University of Kent where she graduated with an upper second class honours degree in law and commenced her training at a firm in Kent after passing the LPC with distinction.
- Centrax Industries Limited: Assisting the client with the share sale of one of its subsidiaries, Centrax Turbine Components Limited, with its 430 employee / >£40 million turnover turbine components business to Scottish based MB Aerospace Holdings Limited, majority owned by the Blackstone Group, for an undisclosed sum.
- Online retail company: Advised the client on its restructure and demerger in preparation for the introduction of EMI options.
- Welland Bio Power Limited (an SPV): Assisted the Energy and Infrastructure Team on the corporate aspects of the construction and operation of a new renewable energy facility (gasification from biomass) in Leicestershire.
- International oil and gas company: Assisted on the share acquisition of a UK company together with its subsidiaries located in Australia, Scotland, United Arab Emirates and Malaysia.
- Online financial news company: Assisted with the re-domiciliation of the company from the Republic of Ireland to England and its subsequent equity fund raising through a UK based venture capital firm along with other angel investors based in the UK and Hong Kong.