Frances is an Associate in the Real Estate Team.
Frances undertakes a wide range of commercial real estate work for private and public sector clients, with a particular focus on development.
- Developer: Working on site assembly work, including assisting on the acquisition of five properties, the completion of three long term option agreements and two conditional contracts comprising in excess of 100 acres for commercial and residential development.
- Developer: Acting in the sale of affordable housing land with associated JCT contracts to housing associations in fourteen recent transactions. Transaction sizes ranged from 12 units with a contract value of £1.2 million to 60 units with a contract value of £4.9 million.
- Sponsor: Carrying out due diligence and advising on title issues for a sponsor in relation to three UK fire and rescue services PFI projects.
- Public sector client: Advising on recovery of over £5.5 million clawback under a development agreement.
- Homes and Communities Agency ("HCA"): Acting for the HCA on four grant funding agreements.