Emanuela is a Trainee Legal Executive in the Real Estate Team.
Emanuela predominantly advises developer clients on the sale of plots including shared ownership properties. Emanuela advises local developers as well as larger developer companies. She also advises utility companies in relation to easements, pumping station transfers and other utilities agreements such as discharge agreements. Emanuela also acts on behalf of client companies in relation to transfers of sub-stations and local landlords in relation to licences to assign.
She provides general support to the Real Estate Team in relation to various types of acquisitions and disposals.
Emanuela joined Ashfords in 2014 having completed the Legal Practice Course at BPP University Law School, achieving a Distinction. Prior to that Emanuela graduated from the University of Hertfordshire with a First Class Honours Degree in Law. Emanuela is looking to qualify as a Chartered Legal Executive in the near future through the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives.
- Private company: Acting for a company within the local community in the transfer of two sub-stations.
- Housing Association: Acting for a Housing Association in relation to the buy-back of the leasehold interested in a property pursuant to the provisions of a protected areas lease.
- Landlord: Acting for a local landlord in the grant of a licence to assign.
- Housing Association: Acting for a Housing Association in relation to the acquisition of affordable housing units.
- Receiver: Acting on behalf of a receiver on the sale of plots at a development site.