Dominic is an Associate in the Corporate Team specialising in corporate finance and transactional work.
Dominic specialises in advising a broad range of clients on mergers and acquisitions, in respect of both share and asset purchases, and on corporate finance, private equity transactions, company reorganisations, shareholder and joint venture agreements including in respect of property developments. He has a particular interest in crowdfunding and has worked on over 100 transactions involving the sourcing of crowdfunding. Dominic also assists the corporate practice in relation to financial services and regulatory matters.
Prior to Ashfords, Dominic worked at the Press Association in London for 13 years with the final three years in the legal department assisting the in-house lawyers and latterly as Rights Manager, with responsibility for IP and media rights at the London 2012 Olympics.
- Department for Transport: Advising and acting on behalf of the Department for Transport on the sale of the Vehicle Certification Agency's Management Systems Certification body to the French transport services provider, UTAC Ceram.
- DQS Financial Management Limited: Advising the shareholders on the sale of DQS to Old Mutual Wealth Private Client Advisers.
- W.C. Rowe (Falmouth) Limited: Acting on behalf of the shareholders in the sale of W.C.Rowe, the Cornish bakers, to Iberia Industry Capital.
- Stirling & Son: Advising the boat builders and restorers on its purchase of the business at Treluggan Boatyard, the largest boatyard in the South West.
- SME and established companies: Following introductions from Crowdcube, the leading equity crowdfunding platform, advising numerous SME and established companies in respect of company constitutional and corporate finance matters following a successful pitch on the crowdfunding website.